Tuesday 24 December 2019

SLJ Week 2, Day 2 Activity 3

Hello Bloggers, For this activity we had to write about how rosa parks changed america.

 Rosa Parks was someone that stood up for people around america, One of the things she did was when she was sick of the different things, one day when she gets into a bus driver said that she had to move because a white person had to sit there then she said No because she was sick of it. After that she had to go to prison. But after that she changed how white and black people had to do things separately.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Manuk,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! I'm so pleased that you've continued to work hard on the Summer Learning Journey over the last few weeks - you've done an amazing job so far. :)

    You've written a good little summary of Rosa Parks' story. You might like to think about adding important dates and locations next time you write a summary about an important event such as this one. Were you able to find out how Rosa changed the policy around segregation? I'd love to hear what you learnt.

    Have a great afternoon, Manuk. Keep up the awesome blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.