Tuesday 24 December 2019

SLJ Week 2, Day 1 Activity 3

Hello Bloggers For this activity we had to write a letter to Jacinda Ardern about a problem that she could fix, this is my letter to her



Dear Jacinda Ardern, I think that here in new zealand that when we go to shops the things are very expensive, I think this could change because some people don't make as much money as others. A reason why the prices should go down is because that will make less people starve, and that's always a plus. Another thing is that if the prices go down then everyone can eat healthy, Something like salmon is very expensive but its very good for you. Another reason for the price problem is that you would usaly have to buy things every week such as meat,veges,Fruit and much more. It might be wrong but normally kiwi familys spend quite a lot of money for food. So thats why I think you should lower the price of food. Kind regards, Manuk

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Manuk,

    Another activity done and dusted I see - awesome work! :)

    You've posted a very well written, thoughtful letter here Manuk. You've chosen an important issue to discuss with Jacinda Ardern and you've made some really good points. Healthy food does tend to be the more expensive food at the supermarket which does make it hard for families to make healthier meals. Maybe families could be provided with the means to grow their own fruits and vegetables. I'd love to have a big veggie garden at my house! Do you grown veggies at home or at school?

    Have a wonderful afternoon, Maunk. Keep the Summer Learning Journey posts coming! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.