Thursday 5 December 2019

Reading illustration

For Reading this week We were reading a story about a Artist so we had to use his tips and make a drawing from a story. My Story is the Chracter Description were I choosed to describe Spongebob.
So I am going to show some sentences from my writing then show the Picture I drew.



Spongebob is a crack up sponge Just like a comedian. His finest friends are patrick and squidward but squidward is always going BLAH BLAH BLAH. He works at the Krusty krab in Bikini Bottom. And of course no one can forget the almighty gary the snail. He is also outstanding at making Krabby patties.

This is my picture of spongebob.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Manuk,
    I really like how the picture is really colorful and nice. Next time could you say what the tips were. Did you have fun making this?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.