Wednesday 18 December 2019

SLJ Week 1, Day 3 Activity 1

Hello Bloggers, Im back with another activity. For this one we had to read about to famous rugby players Richie Mccaw and Jonah Lomu. For the activity we had to imagine that we were a superhero for a day, and then we had to choose three super powers. It took me a while to choose because I want all of them but my favourites were

1. Shape shifting, because I could turn into any animal and talk to them. For example if there was a turtle I could shapeshift to a turtle and ask the turtle whats wrong.
Image from https://www.earth.com/news/ancient-sea-turtle-discovered/

2. Invisibility, Because if there was a bad guy and you want to sneak up on him you can go invisible.

3. Strength, Because if there was someone under a building and you had strength you could carry it up and save the person 















2 comments:

  1. Hey Manuk,

    I really like you post. I like how you have explained why you would have each power.

    I chose one of the same as you, super strength.

    Next time you could work on adding a question, such as, what superpowers would you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Manuk!

    Me again. :)

    These are some awesome superpower choices! I'd LOVE to be able to talk to animals! Imagine how much more fun you'd be able to have with your family pets! Which animals would you most like to communicate with?

    Well done for attributing your images again. I'm so glad that you're remembering to do that. :)

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.