Friday 20 December 2019

SLJ Week 1, Day 5 Activity 2

For this activity we had to re write the story of Yusra Maradini,
This is mine

Yusra and her Sister escaped just and they went on a boat to go to europe , and while they were going the engines broke on the boat so Yusra and her sister had to save the passengers on the boat so they jumped out and saved the passengers,

A year later She became very popular because of her swimming, then she got reconised by the olympic communite, and became apart of the olpmpic team and then she competed in the rio olopics in 2016

Now Yusra is a professinol swimmer.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Manuk,

    Congratulations on completing yet another activity! :)

    You've summarised Yusra Mardini's story really well. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to swim for three hours, let alone tow a boat full of people!

    Do you like swimming?

    I'm not sure if you've noticed but the text in this post goes right across your blog and is a little bit tricky to read. Would you be able to edit it so that all of the text is visible?

    Thanks Manuk!

    Blog ya later,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.