Thursday 5 December 2019

Market Day

COME AND JOIN OUR MARKET DAY AT ST BERNADETTE'S SCHOOL.
We will be having a market day on Friday the 6th of December. There in our class Rm 5 we are going to be selling waffles,spiders,pie face and Wet sponge throwing. My group is doing waffles so we will be making waffles. this is my poster 

But other groups had to do other posters, and all the money we earn it goes to our class prize. There is also other classes selling things so you can have a fun day. It starts at 2.00Pm and finishes at 4.00pm.
There is also a Muffety day on Friday. you will have to bring a gold coin donation and the donation goes to our Kapa Haka uniforms.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.