Tuesday 24 December 2019

SLJ Week 2, Day 2 Activity 1

Hello Bloggers enjoying the holidays I know I am because the summer learning journey is very fun.
Are you excited for christmas? Anyway for this activity we had to read about nelson mandela,
Then we had to write a journal entry.

 Day 300 I have been working all day it's the 300th year, I really miss my family. I Feel tired these guards treat me like im pigs. I'm sick of this year is nearly over I can't wait for another 17 years. But I hope when I get out of here all of the laws will be right


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Manuk,

    You've done well to capture what it might have been like for Nelson Mandela in prison. I imagine it would have been quite lonely too. Did you learn anything new about Mandela while you were doing this activity?

    Keep up the great blogging, Manuk. Remember, if you comment on other peoples' Summer Learning Journey posts you'll receive an extra two points per quality comment. Make sure that your feedback is helpful, thoughtful and positive. :)

    Catch ya later!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.