Monday 16 December 2019

SLJ Week 1, Day 1, Activity 1

Hello Bloggers as the summer learning journey has started I have done my first activity. You will be seeing more as I will be doing the activates day by day. But for this activity we had to read about the ocean on how in the old days they had to travel by stars sun and more. So for this activity we had to write 10 food things to bring on your ocean journey but... there is no refrigerator and no freezer. So we had to think wisely, this is mine.

I selected These Items Because  they dont need anything special and most of them a pretty healthy, and It could last you a long time before you finish of it. Something that could happen is if the bread gets rotten, or if the chocolate melts. But there is much more food to supply.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Manuk,

    Mikey here. Well done on getting stuck into the Week 1 activities! I'm so impressed that you've already completed so many! :)

    I really like the way you've presented your list of foods - the poster looks great! Chocolate's a great addition to your food supply - it'd definitely be on my list too. Which vegetables would you take?

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.