Friday 24 August 2018

All About me 2


Kia ora My name is Manuk I am a student at St Bernadettes school. I am
a year five and i
am in room 4 I am 9 years old I have no brothers or sisters. I have 4 cousins two girls and
two boys. My favorite sport is soccer and running I am a really good runner I have won a race
before.


I go to a soccer academy called cufc I went there for soccer camp and training i am a really
good goalkeeper. I have my own Gloves. When i grow up i want to be a soccer player like
Messi
or a aircraft engineer. I was born in Sri Lanka, I came to New Zealand when
i was 2 years old i
spent most of my life in New Zealand.


In St Bernadette’s I go to winter sports it's only for year 5 and over I go to soccer because i
love
soccer my team has won all the games we played once we got 7-0 That was
a really lucky game.


My favorite soccer player is Messi I think he is the best at soccer. My favorite color is Blue
mostly
dark blue. My favorite subject is Maths I am really good
at it. I have two bffs They are Hayden and
Dustin and I have four friends. I was born in 2009 March 10.










5 comments:

  1. Hey Manuk,
    It is so cool to read more about you, like what you want to be when you grow up. I think it would be pretty cool to play soccer AND be an aircraft engineer.
    Just a top tip - when you copy words from google docs sometimes they go across the page, to stop this you can use control shift c and control shift paste to copy and paste. Give it a go and see if it fixes your post.
    I wonder if your favourite animal is a cheater because you can run fast like one?
    Look forward to hearing from you!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Morgan,
      Thank you for the tips i'll make sure to change my post and yes I like cheaters because I run like one.

      Delete
    2. Whats is your favourite Animal?

      Delete
    3. My favourite animal is a dog, it has been since I was very little. I like the way that they make people happy and their cute waggy tails and floppy ears!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Manuk, I love that you have included a detailed description about yourself! I have just learnt new things about you. Why do you want to be an aircraft engineer? Is it because you like planes? Have you ever been back to Sir Lanka? What football team do you support? I support Manchester United.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.