Wednesday 13 November 2019

W5 Reading Work

For Reading we are reading are story called More Than a Mountaneer. The Story was About Hillary Who climbed Mount Everest. but he also Helped People in a Village called Khumjung Village But it is on a Mountain so he made a school learn. So we had to make a poster on How to Make a air Strip so its easy to Deliver Items.

The Plane is the Cargo plane that delivers The Supplies And the Black and yellow thing is the airstrip and The Machine that is in the bottom left corner is the thing that grabs the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.