Thursday 28 November 2019

The True Story of Hansel and Gretel

Last Friday Rooms 4, 5 and 6 went to a Performance in the City to watch the Ballet hansel and Gretel. Unforuntatly We only got to watch one half of the Performance because we didn't have time to go back to school. So the next week we had to Make our own story about Hansel and Gretel But  there is a Twist we can change the story how ever we want. This is my story

 ツThe true story of Hansel and Gretelツ Once upon a time there was a boy named Hansel and a girl named Gretel they were brother and sister they had a mum and dad that loved giving Spankings with a belt. One day Hansel and Gretel was being very nauty, and then their mum heard. Mum was the most Meanest Dad not so much. “COME HERE NOW HANSEL AND GRETEL” Screamed Mum “Pssst Gretel mum is coming with the belt lets hide” Whispered Hansel “Yeah” said Gretel “COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE” Screamed mum. “RUNNN” Screamed Hansel “RIGHT” said Gretel “I'VE GOT YOU NOW MWAHAHAHAHA” Screamed Mum “NO NOT THE BELT” Screamed Hansel. The next day “Gretel I've Had enough of this I am Going to run from home” said Hansel “Me Too I'm coming with you” Said Gretel “KIDS BREAKFAST IS READY” Screamed Dad “Now it's our time to go” Said Hansel “Get the bread and put it in the bag and run” Demanded Hansel “Alright” said Gretel “I got the bread Lets go” said Gretel “Follow me Gretel” Said Hansel. Ten Minutes of Running later “I think we have gone far enough now” said Hansel “Gretel did you put the bread crumbs down like I told you to do” said Hansel “Oops I forgot” Said Gretel “Tell me you Brought the Belt with you” asked Hansel “Yep I did” said Gretel “Im Hungry” said Gretel “OH LOOK A LOLLY HOUSE” Screamed Hansel “LET'S EAT IT UP” said Gretel “IF THERE IS ANYONE IN THERE THEY WILL GET A Spanking” said Hansel “Yeah Me Too” said Gretel “Get Your stomachs Ready” said Hansel. “Im ready” said Gretel 1 Minute of eating later. “HEY WHO IS EATING MY HOUSE” Screamed the Witch “Oh I don’t Feel Good” said Gretel “I will give that lady a Spanking with the belt” said Hansel “I think I ate too much,” said Gretel “A BELT MY WORST NIGHTMARE” Screamed the witch “HAHAHA YOU CAN'T DEFEAT THE BELT” said Hansel “You kids eat my house just don't give me a Spanking” said the witch “Hansel I need Water Lots of it” Said Gretel “WATER NOW OR SPANKING MRS WITCH” Demanded Hansel. “alright Sir” said the witch “I want to go home now Hansel I miss Dad” Said Gretel “Well Shouldn’t Dad be looking for us if he cared” Said Hansel “Mum Definitely Doesn't care” said Gretel “Yeah” Said Hansel “Let's Ask This witch for Directions” Said Gretel. “I will ask” “HEY WITCH” said Hansel “Yes Sir” said Witch “Lead us to the Town” Said Hansel “Alright follow me” 10 minutes following later “Here you go sir The Town” said The Witch “Thank you now BE GONE” Demanded Hansel “Now Gretel Lets go home Dads Probably Looking for us” Said Hansel “Alright then” said Gretel. “Look it's our house” said Hansel “Let's go in” Said Gretel “WHO'S THAT LADY THAT IS WITH DAD?!?!?!” SCREAMED HANSEL. “AND WHERE IS OUR OLD MUM” said Gretel “Lets GO AND FIND OUT” Said Hansel “DAD WHO IS THIS” screamed Hansel “This is your new Mum” Said Dad “WHAT” Screamed Hansel. “Hello You must Be Hansel and Gretel” Said Step Mother. “YOU FAKER I HATE YOU SLAP!!!!” Said Hansel After that Incident I was Never allowed to go next to mum or talk to her again. The End. ツツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.