Wednesday 20 November 2019

Reading Task W6

For Reading this week we are not reading a story we a learning about Dung beetles. Never heard of them bet you heard of this Poo Dung = poo. our task was to learn about dung Beetles and then we had tasks to complete. we had to post three of the activities to the blog so far I only have one but in the next few days I will be adding more.
This was the task of Making a diagram of how the Dung beetles made the Dung into dung balls.
This diagram shows the Beetle finds some dung and then it starts to roll it to make a ball after that they would bury it under ground

This is A Comic strip of a life of a Dung beetle First they find Dung and Drink The Water out of it then They roll it up into a ball then the male will find a mate and then the female will lay on the top of the dung while the male rolls it then the male will dig a whole and put the dung in there and the female lays eggs and puts in on top of the dung

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.