Friday 1 November 2019

Flower Printmaking

WALT explore different printmaking conventions

For IL we have been Learning about printmaking. So our task was to learn about our national flower and then draw it. Once you did that you had to trace the Leaves, pettels and other things and you have to cut them out and put it one a piece of paper. Then when done your new flower should have 3 layers. Then you have to start doing the art part you have to get the rollers and roll the colours on the flower you have made when finish it should look like this. 

When you did that and you covered your flower with the ink. You should then get a piece of paper and test to see if it works well this is my practise copy.

When you have done your practise copy you can do it on a good paper. Something I found difficult was trying to get ink into the middle. You can see in the middle and outsides there isn't a lot of ink. but here is my good copy 


I did six of the good copy's, and here are all of them together 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora i'm Olivia from Yaldhurst Model school
    I liked the way that you said how it was hard to get it in the middle and that probably would also be hard for me.
    next time you can look back and make all your good copy photos together a bit bigger so I can see it.
    So yeah next time go and make the photos bigger so I can see it properly.
    Why did you make this blog?

    Olivia🐶

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.