Friday 18 October 2019

My Taonga

For Integrated Learning We have been Learning about Taonga Which means Treasure in Maori
and for our Integrated Learning Task we had to draw all the things that are our Taonga These are mine. The Two Flags are New Zealand and Sri Lanka. these are my taonga because I was born in Sri Lanka and I spent most of my life in New Zealand. The Teddy bear Represents My First Teddy I've ever gotten and I still have it. the House at the bottom is my Taonga because that is  my family and I love my family they are one of the Most Precious Taonga. The Guitar and The Piano represent my Music I like play Instruments so that is one of my Prized taonga. These are all my Taonga.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.