Wednesday 25 August 2021

Article

 Kia Ora,

I hope everyone is doing good thru this lockdown. For writing we had the task to learn about different types of articles like, Newspaper articles or tv news articles, Magazine articles. I chose to do a Newspaper article. I made it about our lockdown right now.

We had to learn the different components of a article. There are 4 fetaures for a article. 1 Headline - Something that will hook in the reader to read more. 2 Byline to answer the question. 3 Captions sentences under pictures to explain. 4 Pictures or images to explain more to the reader.

I have really enjoyed making my newspaper article.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.