Wednesday 25 August 2021

Sister Aroha

 Kia Ora,

For RE our task is to do a prayer witness challenge and everyday we have a task to do. This task is about Sister Aroha who is a nun from New Zealand that works in Sri Lanka. She works at a orphanage where she takes care of kids that got left by their parents. She thinks that the kids need love and every day they have more and more love in them.

Our task was to answer the questions about her. And also had to look at the differences of Mary and Sister Aroha I think that they are very similar they are both good people.

I really enjoyed researching about sister aroha because she is such a good example of a nun.

This is my DLO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Manuk,
    I have really enjoyed reading your work about Sr Aroha. I agree that her compassion for the orphans in Sri Lanka can inspire us to be more caring too.
    Mrs Lambie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.