Tuesday 17 August 2021

Orana Park

Kia Ora,

Yesterday Room 5 & Room 6 went to Orana Park. When we arrived both of the classes got separated. And each class got their own zoo school teacher. Room 5's one was named Sarah and room 6's one was called Bethany. We first went to the place where we will put our bags and have morning tea and lunch.

After we put our stuff away Sarah took us to the tigers Their was a really big habitat that was like a Savannah and their was two tigers which were both brothers. Then we visited the Lions and we had to see the differences of their looks and how they hunt.

I really enjoyed The Gorillas because they kept us entertained but it was really funny because they kept 
showing their butt's at us




1 comment:

  1. Hi Manuk,
    Thanks for sharing about our Trip to Orana Park. I enjoyed seeing the gorillas too (even though our main view was their rear ends for much of the time!) What interesting facts did you learn about animal classification and adaptation?

    Mrs Lambie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.