Tuesday 10 August 2021

Earthworms

Kia Ora,
 
Our main topic for this term is Biodiversity, And this time we are learning about worms and how they are good for the environment and by worms I mean Earthworms. We also did a experiment if we could find any Worms by putting water and detergent on the grass and if you wait there should be some worms that come up.

Then after the Experiment we had to research more about earthworms and why and how they are good for the environment. Me and Preston Made a Poster about Earthworms and why they are good for the environment.

I enjoyed Researching about Earthworms because I learnt a lot of things that I didn't know about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.